Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A change in outlook


Although it wasn't my first tour to Agra but when did I visited Taj has faded out of my memories. It was some 18-20 years back when I was here with my school mates from St. Mary's Convent, Gajraula. This time too I had my classmates with me but this was totally a different experience. Life has changed a lot in these years. Now I have different sentiments and a totally different approach towards life. At that time a small lad jumping around the campus and living in forced discipline had no worries about life nor did I understood the importance of Taj. But the life flows on quietly, not same as that of water in Yamuna. There are quite more waves, some smooth and more of them violent experiences of life... This is all about our existence

No comments: